The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara's Mission is to inspire, encourage, and support Santa Barbara County students in their pursuit of college, graduate, and vocational school education through financial aid advising and the granting of scholarships.
The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara believes that students need and deserve education beyond high school. A lack of money should not be an obstacle to a student striving to achieve their goals.
Since its founding in 1962, the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara has impacted the lives of local youth by:
- Awarding scholarships provided by generous donors
- Advising students and their families on how to save for and afford college
- Reaching out to encourage students who are underserved or overlooked
The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara & First 5 Santa Barbara County
First 5 Santa Barbara County partners with the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara to support the Early Care & Education Workforce by providing the following:
- ECE Workforce Development Scholarship
- ECE Higher Education Fair
- How to Finance Your Education Workshop